My brother was in town a few weeks ago and we were
reminiscing of olden times. It seemed as if one of the common
denominators of childhood pasttimes included water. Sure we had a pool, and we made plenty of beach trips but more still were the slip 'n slides, sprinklers, and the simplest and never
tiring version of water fun was the garden hose. Yes, simply pull it out, turn it on and you have a sword, a 'London Bridge', a limbo stick, a water ribbon, and of course, if you put your thumb over the end and you can make your own rainbow!
So last Saturday after the yards were done I was hosing down the porch, and who came out to help? My buddy Calvin. Fresh in my
remembrance was all of those childhood memories and so I let my little helper finish the job, we spent about forty-five minutes playing 'hose'. He was not done so I let him play a little longer:

way cute boy!

water ribbons never get old

soggy, saggy shorts!
2 comments:
Love him.
Ohhh you know the whole hose thing is so true.
Post a Comment