10 years ago
Friday, January 29, 2010
Root For Me!
My sister gave me a basket of root beer for my birthday this year. It was fun to try all the different varieties. I thought I'd do the service of giving formal reviews of each one but decided against it for a couple of reasons: 1) seemed pretty boring 2) seemed like the effort/reward scale was tipped all the way to the effort side. 3) I don't have enough root beer adjectives. smooth, sweet, uhhh...caramel-y, vanilla-y?. Instead I decided to rate them in order of good to bad. The last three I could not even finish.
Fun present, thank you Sara.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
one is missing. hmmmm? have you checked your work boots?
My sister used to collect different root beer bottles in High School. What can I say, we were poor.
Post a Comment