The Brisket:
So far I have smoked pasrami, pork butt, whole chicken, sausage, and beef brisket.
Brisket is my favorite. It is not too overwhelming, it's a nice casual day of smoking. I use pecan wood. It makes sweet and delicious. I trimmed off the point to use later for pastrami. Smoking just the flat makes for a more uniform size piece and the smoke more evenly penetrates it.
Sliced and ready to serve.


3 comments:
I am sitting here just salivating! I am waiting for the next invention from Steve Jobs ... first came the iMac, then the iPhone, then the iPod and the iSlate. What I want next is the iFood! Then I can print (transport) the brisket I see in your picture right to me desk so I can enjoy it.
brisket is my favorite smoked item as well
it was super yum. i hope there are leftovers for my lunch today.
Post a Comment