If I have seen farther than others, it is because I was standing on the shoulders of giants. ~ Isaac Newton

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I hate these things.

Six names I go by:
Stephen
Steve
Daddy
Brother Hixon
Beaver
Steve-o. I get a kick out of this one, but if I pay attention, I get called this more than anything else.

Three Things I am wearing right now:
(I wear the same thing everyday, this is so lame)
Shirt
Jeans
Boots

Two things I want very badly:
I want my guys to get their work done without any more grief.
Cannot think of anything more right now


Three favorite things I did last night:
(These questions feel very teeney bopperish)
1. Dinner with the family
2. Scouts
3. Played ball

Four things you ate today:
1. toast
2. glass of cranberry cocktail
3. ham sandwich
4. clif bar.

Two people I last talked to on the phone:
1. Eric
2. Daniel

Six things I will do tomorrow:
(this is lame)
1. Wake up
2. eat breakfast
3. get dressed
4. go to work
5. blow off a 10:00 meeting because I know I will be too busy.
6. after work go to round table

Three Favorite Beverages:
1. water
2. lemonade
3. cranberry cocktail

Five things I am grateful for:
1. life
2. my wife
3. all the things I believe in and stand for. (I'm not in a sappy enough mood to elaborate)
4. my family
5. my job

I tag Tom and Verle.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you referring to the Side by Side movie Tom and Verl? If so, you must have tagged Roger and me because we are the ones without talent!!

Rachel said...

you missed Round Table...I'm sorry I forgot about it. I enjoyed the evening anyhow!

Sara said...

so, clarify please...did you like doing this?