My wife has found alot of satisfaction in documenting her days on a web log. She has tried to get me to write on the family blog and again on a secret parents blog, but my musings would probably seem sophomoric or shallow in comparison to hers. I didn't want to be the oleo act in the middle of her sold out, standing room only, variety show. So somewhere between humoring her and trusting her I will do this thing.
"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful." - Albert Schweitzer
Top 10 Greatest White Lakers
10. Chuck Nevitt 9. Mark Lansburger 8. Luke Walton 7. Mitch Kupchek 6. Jim Pollard 5. Pat Riley 4. Gail Goodrich 3. George Mikan 2. Jerry West 1. Kurt Rambis
Leadership is solving problems. The day soldiers stop bringing you their problems is the day you have stopped leading them. They have either lost confidence that you can help or concluded you do not care. Either case is a failure of leadership. ~Colin Powell
2 comments:
i guess "Pop Goes My Heart"
I posted Foo Fighters "Long Road to Ruin" but it cut it in half and had some lame add scrolling on the bottom. So I BALETED it.
Post a Comment