I am huge fan of the mullet. I have never had one, I have never wanted one. I don't think anyone shares the same affinity that I have for them, but there is something indescribable about them. When mullets were more mainstream, like 1987, I loathed them. I couldn't figure out what the deal was. Two decades and a million nicknames have passed and it is still an eye catching hair style. I feel like we are living in an era of mullet liberation because recently I have seen some of the finest pieces of hair that I have ever seen. It's like the mullet militia is on the rise. I love it. A good mullet captivates me, I have followed a guy around a home depot just to watch other people see this guy and his huge lions mane sans the sides. And at the school play I stopped taking pictures of my son so I could take pictures of the army cut on top and Louis XIV curls down the shoulders. I don't know what it is but I love it.
Long live the Mullet.


1 comment:
What did you call it, the official cut of the LPGA?
Post a Comment